Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Life in lockdown

We are in lockdown again. We were doing so well with 2 deaths and no cases for days. But then it spiked. Sounds like the biggest problem is with border jumpers. Ironically, I hear people are sneaking across to Mexico and smuggling back Corona beer! Go figure.
We handle it OK here as we never really venture out anyway. Her once a week poker games and my once a week drink-fest with the guys are now on hold. We have been doing these events for many years.
Me and a few guys get together at Doris's shop and we knock back a few while we solve all the worlds problems.
With one flaw. No body takes notes. So we have to meet again next week and do it all over again.
For awhile there we were losing guys to the hearafter at an alarming rate. Treetop, Scott, George.
When someone would die, I would find a photo I had of them and print out an 8x10. Then take it to Doris's and pin it to the door. Once I just printed a 8x10 of a ? and pinned it up with them. Who's next?

We are required to wear a mask. Here's my new one.
My new favorite shirt from our neighbors the Crocodile Research Coalition. Thanks Karl!
 She is very nice to snuggle with. The cat ain't bad either.

No comments: