Tuesday, August 25, 2020

He's baaaack,,,,

 some news happening here where the coconuts drop. some big news, and some minor news. lets start with the minor news. we got a cat!

 her name is Pheobe.
and yes she is into everything. i was unloading the dishwasher a few days ago, turned my back and she was in it. she likes to munch on lizards, and ambush the dog. that's the minor news.
big news, we sold the business! after striking a deal back in march, the plague slowed down the process until last week when it all finished up, money in the account!
yep, we are retired! 
it feels real good too. i can't help but think we got out at just the right time as well. who knows if tourism will ever be a thing again? we had a spike in 'rona cases just as we were doing so good. seems some border jumpers brought it in with them, and now we are back in lockdown again. No gatherings, no bars, take out food only ect. Which none of that realy bothers me anyway as we just stay home anyway and do our drinking right here. Luckily we get along well enough it works out fine.
One problem is we had said once we retire we want to go visit Cuba, before it gets screwed up. But now neither one of us want to get on a plane! Maybe we can find a ship willing to sail our asses over there.
So now I have a shit-ton of time on my hands that I can get back into blogging. I have got quite a few requests for that so here we go.I also see I need to find that button that magically fixes all my spelling and other errors. I am rusty and don't see it. 
Good time to be away from the beach lot as well. There is construction going on both sides. Both jobs seem like they will go on for years!
So bear with me as I ease back into this. With all the time I got, I should be able to crank out some shit somewhat often.

No comments: