Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Let's see if I can remember how to do this,,,,

Ok, it's been quite awhile since I did any blogging. Maybe it's time to hack out some stuff.
We have been in our new house for a year now and we LOVE IT! We waited 20 years in a 16x20 house. Since there is two of us I always say it was realy 8x10, and that O.J. had more room than that. But we got along just fine, know each other probably better than most couples as a result. We did not even have a bathroom door! I am no carpenter, I can
not do much with wood, maybe start a fire is about it. So when she asked me to add a shelf above the bathroom door, I grudingly went to work. It turned out better that I expected too. But while I was patting myself on the back I found out that now the door won't close. So had to loose the door. And when we moved out, I could not find the door, had to get a guy to make us a new one.

We still have our nights apart where she plays poker and I hang with some drinkig buddys, only thing changed is the venue.
And sometimes it makes the next morning a bit fuzzy.

Been enjoying the fact that I have a real kitchen now. Cooking more than ever, the cast iron is getting a real workout. I send munchies to the girls poker games and last one was bacon wrapped brussel sprouts. Sounds a bit weird but they were good. You can wrap a dog turd in bacon and it would be good.(so I am told, no first hand experiance!)

Business has been good despite how much I want out of it. She slaps me back in line when I get grumpy and points out that we are still making money.
And I signed up for Social Security this month! Whoo Hooo,, let's hope the dipshits running the show up north don't screw it all up for me.


So,, give me a chance to get back up to speed and maybe I can spit out a blog or two while still making it somewhat interesting.






No comments: