Friday, March 1, 2013

Midnite auto parts is open for biz,,,

To be honest, there just ain’t shit exciting happnin round here.
Guests have been keeping us busy too.
We did have a meeting with the local cops. They have a new secret weapon.
A motorhome.
It will conduct random checkpoints along the penn, maybe just popping out of the bush somewhere.
Should make the bad guys have to put more thought into their shenanigans.
And speaking of asshole thieves,, here is one of the lowest story that a lowlife scumbag could pull off.
A guy from the village was returning home, possibly had a few to drink, but hey, who am I to say?
Anyway, he crashed his car, rolled it at least once and it landed in the bush.
While he is recovering in the hospital the vultures circled.
Before anyone got a chance to remove the car from the crash site, it got stripped.
And I mean stripped!
List of missing parts: wheels/tires, battery, mirrors, steering wheel, seats, transmission, and glovebox!
The list would no doubt been longer if it had stayed there any longer.
Reminds me of a movie, Nicholas Cage was a arms dealer, he crash lands a plane, a big one and has to walk off for help or something I forget. Then they show a time lapse sequence of that plane being stripped down to where the only thing left was an oil stain!
If it ain’t nailed down, chained to the floor, electrified, has a pitbull tied to it,,, it will be stolen.
Here is the type of security system that would scare the hell outa anyone!




OK,, I have to go try to make an interesting photo of the subject CURVES,, ugh.

Oh, I’m in no condition to drive. Wait a minute. I don’t have to listen to myself. I’m drunk

No comments: