Monday, March 4, 2013

I miss my bikes,,,(sigh)

I saw this video a few days ago and it really made me miss my bikes and riding. (music is good too)
Those were some dam good times!
I also read an interesting fact a few weeks ago about athletes and how tough their sports are.
No matter which study you read. Motocross will be at least 3rd in physical demanding.
Reasons being, no team effort, it’s you against everyone else.
No resting between plays, it’s go as hard as you can the whole race. You let up and someone will pass you.
I read that the total amount of actual playing time in a NFL game averages 11 minutes!
Pussys.
But MX in Belize is a bit different. All young amateurs with not much more than the basic gear.
You can tell their hearts are all in tho!
Biggest difference, no beer stands and the pit tootsies are Mennonites!
I bring my own beer but I have to wait till I get home for any ‘curves’ to look at.

A new hummer shot from this week.

1 comment:

RPM said...

I used to ride motocross when I was a kid. I recently got the chance to get on a 250cc and ride. I quickly realized I may be older and wiser, but I'm also fatter and more brittle.