Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little dis and a little dat,,,

Just pluggin along here at ‘Chez Barnacle. almost done with the guests before I make my pilgrimage to the land of everyfuckingthing. As usual I made my shopping easier by doing most of it online and shipping to my mom’s house, where she freaks out at the pile of boxes that show up. I had so much shit in my Amazon shopping cart, they offered me heavy duty suspension for the cart! The cart was full and beginning to sag. What mom misses sometimes is that once a 4ft hi pile of boxes is depleted of packing peanuts, it plops down to a 1 ½ ft pile.

 Had a good night at the V.I.P. Lounge last night. Good turnout from the regulars and a new face from the village sat in for the first time. He was somewhat taken back by the bartender. He kept asking “how old are you?” I think he got a different answer each time. But he was pleased with his rum drink making skills so all’s well. I don’t recall any of the worlds problems being solved during this session, but I may have just missed it.

 Weird weather last week. Great days for awhile, calm and hot when one day a mini hurricane blew thru here! Crazy winds and waves, blew sand all over everything, knocked loose any tree limbs that were not live, heard it flipped a boat north of us, and scared the dog! But that all blew over in about an hour.
Next day,,, earthquake!
What the fuck! Small 5.2 south of us somewhere but got our house to wiggling! But it does wiggle easy.

 Made a nice pizza since last time we talked. New alfredo sauce which worked out very well.
















And just who in the hell made this obscene thing outa a dead miniature royal palm and a couple nuts? Twernt me.















Virginity is not dignity, it's lack of opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Barn,

Earthquake was north of Rio Dulce, south of PG, East-West slippage. No biggie ....

I am no robot!