Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cute little feller, ain't he.

Whoa!
Squall blowin thru here bout blew the dog away!
It has been yet another busy week. Guests are checkin out and new ones back in the next day! Maybe I shouldn’t bitch, but I am. Some folks say ‘make hay while the sun shines’, or some odd bullshit like that.
I say ‘leave me alone, I’m wasting potential’.
Our fellow blogger has departed back to the great state of Texas. I know I know,, it’s not every day I would call it a great state but, I am feeling cordial about now.

Not much new on the photo front either. Been shooting some stuff but nothing to brag about.
Maybe I had mentioned a shoot in the works that I am looking forward to? A submission to Belikin contest.
Well I found a willing model (that was a hold-up for awhile), and last night I got a call that there are now 2 willing models!
So as soon as things calm down a bit it’s ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
When it happens, you all will be the first to know.

While pouring thru some old photos, I found this one of me.




It’s a very old shot but I remember the day. The flash startled me!

















This is the greatest case of false advertising I’ve seen since I sued the movie “The Never Ending Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that really YOU??
WOW
tc

Anonymous said...

edit;
Nice curve's on the tail end.
tc