Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???

Man,, I been sicker than a dog all week. How sick am I? yesterday I coughed up a phlegm wad that weighed 4 oz, hurled it out onto the street where a loaded dump truck ran over it and started his slide. Even all the down-shifting and jake-brakeing couldn’t stop his eventual landing off to the side.
Now he has no idea it was my loogie that sent his spinning but man-o-man it was a doozie! Technicolor too. The kind that would stick to a chainlink fence!
But I am on the mend. I have been treating it with vitamin ‘B’, and it seems to be working. Stick with what works I say.
And I am sure I don’t need to you vitamin ‘B’ is beer,,, do I? didn’t think so.
So mrs. Barn gets the hots to try my new camera and the subject is sick ‘ol me. OK fine, I’m game. UNLIKE HER!!





And here I am gaggin, wheezing and trying to pound down some Vit ‘B’.
The interesting thing about this photo, if anything, is the lighting. We drug out the RINGLIGHT. Notice the complete absence of the usual shadows you normally see with some kind of flash. Cool huh?
And to show the higher resolution of the new 12 mega pixel sensor, I zoomed in a bit.
Hit me with your no doubt perverted comments. I can take it.








And just so you know there are seriously good looking people in my family, here is a shot a quickly took of my cousins daughter (second cousin?)




See, we ain’t all bad!













Woody: How would a beer feel, Mr. Peterson?
Norm: Pretty nervous if I was in the room.



No comments: