Monday, October 12, 2009

Put a thong on that mutt,,,!

OK, fine. No one has claimed these skimpies and frillies lying round here so I guess I’ll just wear them myself. Work them into the rotation so’s maybe the spotted ones come up on the day I attack Mrs. Barn. No way would she be able to resist that!
I tried wearing thongs but they were very uncomfortable. Then, I read that I had been wearing them backwards!

We have been sitting round here all by ourselves for a long time now. Business has been way,, slow.
But last week we had a flurry of drama! I won’t get into the details but,, it involved a mom, daughter and her fiancé. During their whirlwind 3 day stay, we had wedding plans made; a marriage broke off, a crying mom and daughter, and a mom who, during one crying jag, revealed she was a lesbian ob/gyn!
Whew! All that’s behind us and we are back to our usual boring life.

Found Scurvy a new girl who can protect him from the neighborhood bullies. They won’t want to fuck with Big Wendy!




You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you've made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

Belizean Beach Bums said...

Is that dog on steroids or what??

Sharyn

sandy a said...

Holy cow, Maybe we should try to make things more exciting when we come to stay!

J©E said...

Nice blog...you have skills.

Anonymous said...

She is definately NOT one of our Belizean potlickas....Looks like she has never missed a meal or a work out...I wish I had muscles like that!
Pam

Carole said...

Saw her last night on Inside Edition or one of those shows. She's a greyhound with a muscle disorder that makes her have double every skeletal muscle.