Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rollin rollin rollin,, keep this stage a rollin,,

Woke up this morning and found an unusual amount of post-it notes stuck around the casa.
On the computer monitor, “Give it up.”
On the bathroom mirror, “Barn sucks.”
On the toilet lid, “How bout I slam your dick in the drawer?”
Fridge door, “Where did you hide the sporks you fuck?”
Coffee pot, “Oh you’ll get a job alright.”
On the cat, “I ran out of post-it’s, go look at the dog.”
On the dog, “I broke my sharpie, this is blood.”

I have not asked what in the hell this is all about as I have been too busy drawing up the plans for the mobile stripper pole, “Boobs on Wheels”. There are still a few rough edges to be ironed out.
I considered rigging up a harness to have Scurvy pull us down the road, but that may just be a backup for when I get tired and need a beer break. And where will I keep the beer cooler? This things need to be all lined out before the maiden voyage.

Heres some more Bistroians





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the sound system and BIG speakers!
Jesse

Kenni said...

Well, if the wenches re-take the blog, we'll know why ...

Julian in SC said...

Let us know where to send your flowers!!