Saturday, August 29, 2009

Are ya drinkin with me, Jesus?

This was mailed to me showing undeniable proof that Zombies are real! Look, a real Zombie baby trying to chew his way into the other kids brain!


“Braaaainssssssss.”
How fucking lame ass is this? Plenty lame I tell ya.

Good gawd,, it’s slow round here! How slow is it? Well,, it’s so fuckin slow I am trying to make a good photo of a freekin refrigerator! Go ahead, I dare you. Go make an interesting photo of a fridge.


Oh sure, it can be done. But my mind is also slow right now.
Yep, the new stand-up beer cooler arrived today! Oh happy day!
Many thanks to Doran’s Services for all the help,, thank you!
It’s a short, squatty bastard but it will hold some beers I tell ya!
I had plans of shooting a photo with the thing just packed full of beers but, shit, we had to put food in it.

Heres tonites drinkin tune.
The brave ones can sing along, the others can fuck off and go worry bout Purgatory or Hades or some shit.
Too harsh?


I saw you sittin' there
I was tryin' not to stare
I wasn't sure if it was you
I didn't know just what to do

CHORUS
Are you drinkin' with me Jesus
I can't see you very clear
Are you drinkin' with me Jesus
Would you buy a friend a beer

As I nestled on my barstool
I felt your warmness within
I looked down at my pants
That wasn't warmness
I pissed myself again

CHORUS

Does your head pound, Jesus
As hung over you do rise
How does paradise look, Jesus
Through holy bloodshot eyes

Should we take a cab home Jesus
Man, we can hoof it from here
I know you can walk on the water
But can you walk on this much beer

Are you drinkin' with me Jesus
I can't see you very clear

1 comment:

Belizean Beach Bums said...

Thanks Barn, my day just doesn't seem to start until I read your blog...