Friday, July 10, 2009

Wheres my stimulus package,,,?

It is getting way slow round here. Just the way I like it!
As we sit here waiting for our stimulus package to show up from the Guberment, digging busted spork prongs outa my thigh, I hear diesel fuel is going up 50some cents! So if the new pavement causes lower cab fares, the fuel prices will drive them back up.
And speaking of costs, I see where that memorial in L.A. is costing the taxpayers 1.4 million!
Now, each and every one of that Jackson family could reach into his/her shirt pocket and pull out that much in change at any given moment. Why is none of them doing it?
The state of California is supposed to be broke as it is, and look at this. They are asking for donations to pay this bill? That country has its priorities so screwed up it’s pathetic.

And while we are speaking of pathetic, I received an email from someone who received a letter directly from Steve, our favorite federal detainee. In that letter Steve sez he asked the Marshals who grabbed him who it was that turned them in. The Marshals told him. He put it in the letter that he sent to the guy who emailed me, and now I know. I won’t put it out here but if you see me in a bar, I’ll spill what I know.
Little hint, no big fuckin surprise!

I asked for victims, volunteers to sit for me to practice lighting skills. Here is a sample of the first of three who signed up.



Pullin' a Palin:

1. Quitting when the going gets tough; abandoning the responsibility entrusted to you by your neighbors for book advances and to make money on the lecture circuit.

2. Bizarre move that will damn ambitions for higher office.

1 comment:

sandy a said...

i know who narc'd. I think I got it from the same source as you.