Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Don't touch that dial,,,,UPDATED!


Shhhhh,,, what’s that sound? It’s the coconut telegraph getting warmed up.
Now don’t quote me on any of this,, yet. But here is what is being heard.
Yesterday, the cops from Belmopan (must be serious), along with the F.B.I (really serious!), raided a house here in the Breach.
I am told they took away a gringo couple and most likely their kid, and are hauling them back to the states.
Don’t know why or anything else yet but I have some suspicions.
Personally, I liked them both. I wonder sometimes when young folks show up with absolutely no plan or nothing, but they seemed to find a nitch a helluva lot better than some have in the past!
I remember a long time ago, drinking at the Lagoon Saloon while the TV was on. (When Mike first got TV he wouldn’t turn it off!) I overhead a Belizean near me say, “Watch, when America’s Most Wanted comes on how fast they change the channel.”

Updates as they arrive.

UPDATE #1: An annomyus poster added some details into the comment section.
The story develops!

UPDATE #2. Here it is,, the straight scoop! Scroll down a few,,

UPDATE #3. WOW, all ya gotta do is google Trina Butler and the whole she-bang comes up! Like i said,, I liked them and they seemed happy to me.

UPDATE #4. Due to the fact that there is obviously a CHEESE EATIN RAT among us, the "MINISTER OF TOLERANCE" is back on the J-O-B!
Watch for him as he makes his rounds!
Something i learned along time ago while in prison,, you don't become a rat!

UPDATE #5. Seems they may have brought it on themselves. I hear they applied for residency. That was not a wise move when your on the run!
Maybe we will hear something concrete soon.

TIPSTER:

1. Made popular by the America's Most Wanted weasel host, John Walsh, a minimization of the word snitch.

2. Someone who snitches on another.
"We here at America's Most Wanted want to thank our "tipsters" for calling in and turning in their own neighbor based only on some accusations made by police. Great job folks!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BREAKIN NEWS
BUSTED IN MENTAL BREACH!

Yesterday, too locals, Trina & Steve Butler were arrested by U.S. Authorities on Federal drug and kidnapping charges at the corner of Embarcadaro Dr. & Walker Rd. Confiscated were a Jeep and Chinky Meilun motorcycle. WHAT A GREAT TREASURE TROVE THERE.

The Breach was honored to have 3 vehicles with Diplomatic plates and 1 police pickum up truck. Plenty of unused firepower to go around. Thought there was a war brioke out.
There was a police inspector from BZ with Central Intelligence Unit along with a cadre
of law enforcement. I'm sure there were some U.S. Marshalls in the group. Everything went down without a hitch. NO DUMMY NOT THE TRAILER HITCH. Makes me feel real safe that the U.S.
calvary come all the way to little Ole Belize
for some scumbags. Be thinkin bout a trip to BZ and strollin round the Port Area at 2 A.M.
BELIEVE THAT ONE AND I'LL TELL U BOUT THE BIGGIN GOT AWAY IN THE LAGOON THE OTHER DAY.

The really big loser is their little daughter.
Just think, no mommy and daddy for who knows how long.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Barnacle,

Please read yesterdays comment and U will get the skinny on the big bust.

sandy a said...

more updates, please

Darlene Crissman said...

This comment is from Trina's mother in the US. If you really are my daughters friends then understand why we need to pray for her right now, whether you are a beleiver or not, she needs help and we have no control over what will happen now. My granddaughter Karissah will be back to us tomorrow, Trina and Stephen are in the Dade County Jail in Miami, and we are waiting for them to be sent back to Walton County. Trina was raised in a Christian home with Christian values, she just made some bad choices. We will be with her through everything she has to deal with in this situation. We turn to God because there is no one else to turn to, and she did not leave home because we pray. We just have a lot of joy right now that our family will be reunited, but it is shadowed by the deep worry and concern for my daughter and son in law (who by the way has a mother who is a minister). To make fun of this tragic situation does not make sense to us. My sweet granddaughter will be without her parents and you joke. To her friends that are true friends, you know that Trina is a wonderful person and if you would like updates on her and what is happening because you care, please feel free to visit the site I started 3 years ago to find her, and then changed it to a place for her to watch her boys grow up, and get news from home and let her know we love her. She has two sons here who have missed their mother very much. The reason she ran was not because we pray all the time and believe in God, but because the authorities were railroading them, I would have run myself for what she is looking at ahead. If you think it is funny, I feel sorry for you. To her friends who have contacted me at my site dedicated to them, thank you for telling me about her and making me proud of who she is. I will convey your messages to her as she calls me everyday. Oh, and we will all continue to pray that the courts will have mercy, whether you believe or not is your choice, we choose to believe they have a higher power watching over them now, and it is all they have. Thank you, Sincerely, Darlene Crissman, Trina's mother, Karissah's Grandmother

Barnacle said...

OK,, Darlene Crissman,
To paraphrase something you might say,, “Jesus Christ, lighten up”!
As I stated in either this post or maybe the other one, I genuinely liked both Trina and Steve. I am not wired to deal with kids so I avoid them. But, what I saw of Karissah, she seemed happy as, as, well,, a clam.
Sure, I make jokes. None were so much directed at the situation but religion in general.

Sorry,, that ain’t gonna change.

While I don’t condone what I hear they were involved with in the drug industry, I do not blame them one bit for grabbing the kid and trying to make a fresh start. It looked to me they were on the right track.

I do wish to be up-to-date on their court dealings and would appreciate a link if you do the updating.
And I will pray to my own GOD (I’m sure you don’t know him), for things to improve for your family.
No,, seriously, I will.

Thank you, sincerely
Barnacle
Author of this blog
Friend of Steve and Trina

Anonymous said...

What a bucnh of BS. More people taken in by those that use Meth. Go figure.....

I hope the kid has a fresh start. All that God crap is just what it is, crap. The two were heavy in to Meth. Good luck to the kid.;

bananavida said...

All I saw was a happy, loving family with 2 active parents. They may have screwed up in the past but, what I saw here was different. Hope you all come back some day. It sucks being behind the 8 ball and it's even worse when you don't have the love & support of your family.
You're in our thoughts, miss ya,
Kim & Nick

rabbitmoon said...

anonymous you suck! You don't know anything about drugs or getting got up into...people can change and it is obvious that they tried by leaving the country with the one child that they could at the time....and if the locals at maya beach saw different they did.