Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still sucks! (internet that is,,) UPDATED!! TWICE!!

I have not seen a Zombie, Vampire, Criminal, Dickhead, or DoucheBag in quite a few days now. And although that’s a good thing, it makes for some pretty slow blogging. The Breach is quiet, too quiet!
Mrs. Barn went to the village yesterday and came back to report that there was no worthy Kodak moments concerning the pavement progress.
Oh, let me make another food rave. Dawn at Grill & Go has a new hot sauce flavor on her counter.
This girl has it goin on! Another great alternative to Marie Sharps.
And speaking of Ms Sharp, she is now selling her own brand of corn tortilla chips. And as you have come to expect, they are terrific. Plain, salted and seasoned are your choices. We are fond of both salted and seasoned. They can be found at the Chiney in S.B. or at the Maya Point Market. Sorry, you folks in Placencia can’t have all the good shit.
And speaking of M.P.M.,, Doris reports her Hungry Gecko is doing well. 4 out of our last 5 sets of guests ate there a lot. When they moved to their new location that was a bonus for us, lots closer now. Have not seen the pig around,, hmmmmm. Saw the turkey a few days ago.

Side Note: Our internet is STILL fucked up! Sites come and go, drop out at will, very un-stable. It took me an hour just to get this post up this morning!
That's an hour I could have spent gettin plowed, making the peninsula, Belize, the World for that matter, a better place.

Guess I’ll leave you with a few older photos.



















UPDATE: To answer a comment that landed in the box, Dawn's new sauce is kinda brown. It's not green and the red one is diffently red. This one is a darker reddish brown lookin stuff. I have no red, that's the new one on the left.
Trust me, and you know you can, it's great!

UPDATE #2: Someone explain this to me. The sucky internet has been near perfect since this A.M.????
And you wonder why I drink. Or do you?





Lawn sprinklers are sometimes my alarm clock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barn - is the new hot sauce NOT the red or green versions? Tell me more!

Anonymous said...

Barn - is the new road done or not? Tell us more.