Monday, December 8, 2008

Oo oo that smell,, can'tcha smell that smell,,

First let me say thanks to all who have said nice things about FuzzNutts. He appreciates it. HA!
He seems to be just fine. He can see enough to have chased an oriole into the house yesterday! And he can see the chackalakas out in the yard too. Who by the way, I may have eating out of my hand soon.
I don’t know why, but he has always preferred to use the ‘indoor’ facilities over the great big sand box outside. So Mrs. Barn takes care of a litter box for him.
I tell you what, that is one stinkin cat!! That little bastard can drop a Stanley Steamer in there that takes the varnish off the walls and runs me out the house! It’s so bad I bet even if he did plant them out in the yard somewhere, it would still stink up the neighborhood!
And he can snore with the best of ‘em. He don’t purr, but he can snore.
Ain’t cats wunerfull?

Another cold ass morning. And judging from things, I slept thru a rain storm last night. With another one just starting up. Might have to start the day with a nap!





I'm stalked by alcoholic vampires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Ara Macao is no more a worry. Apparently on the website it says "This property no longer available".