Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ain't but, one way out babe,, lawd I just can't go out that door,,,,,

Hey, no rain last night! That’s different. And the Kendal bridge is open yet once again. That is good as well for many reasons.
The best way for me to tell if the bridge is open is that the Crystal water truck flies by our house around 0800 each morning from Dangriga. If we don’t see it, sometins up!
Went to town for beer. You could launch a boat in some of the puddles out there!



With all the rain comes all the frogs. Lots of ‘em croakin all night long. And with the frogs come the snakes who dine on them. Hey, I’ts a jungle out there.



OK,, I have a retraction to make. My first one. On Tuesday mornings blog, I commented that,
“,,Every holiday WITH OUT FAIL, certain bars run out of beer”,,
I misspoke. Every holiday without fail, certain bars do NOT run out of beer. I take it back.
Good, got that all cleared up. We now resume with the regularly scheduled program.


"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."

No comments: