Monday, December 26, 2011

Dough, the stuff that buys me beer,,,,,

It’s Boxing Day here. Get out the heavy gloves.
No, it is really some twisted British thing they celebrate. Something to do with boxing up gifts and exchanging them?
Heres wikipeadia’s take on it, “Boxing Day is traditionally a day following Christmas when wealthy people in the United Kingdom would give a box containing a gift to their servants.”
So with that in mind, check out these 2 videos.









And the gifts keep rollin in at ‘Chez Barnacle as well. Remember the carved beer bottle from last week? Now check out the cool note pads!




AND, we got a big-ol-bag-o Girl Scout cookies.
Not a bad haul!












DOUGH... the stuff...that buys me beer...
RAY..... the guy that sells me beer...
ME...... the guy... who drinks the beer,
FAR..... the distance to my beer
SO...... I think I'll have a beer...
LA...... La la la la la la beer
TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...
That will bring us back to...(Looks into an empty glass)
DOH!


No comments: