Monday, June 13, 2011

Hey, this looks allot like my house?

Somebody’s gotta do it. I look at it as in the trenches grunt work. No glamour, no fluff, just get the shot.
I was approached by a local developer to shoot the interiors of a couple model homes for their web site.
As always I want to hone my skills in every aspect and with every type subject, so I said ‘hell yea’. I don’t know if I have ever set out on purpose to photograph interiors, so I learned a lot by my mistakes.
Oh, and by the way, these are some damn nice interiors!
These houses are for sale so if interested swing in and speak with the fine folks at CocoPlum. Bring your checkbook.









I hope theres an afterlife so I can waste it too.

2 comments:

sandy a said...

very nice!!

AJ Baxter said...

Nice work on the interior photography!