Thursday, March 3, 2011

R.I.P. Inches, we will miss you. Hey look, a chicken!

First off, let’s give ‘Inches’ a hearty send off. I am told he died around 2 AM last night.





He was a cool dude and will be missed.











Tonight I went to the V.I.P. lounge to catch up. I knew I wanted a photo of ‘McNugget’, the chicken chick Doris and Lenny have adopted.





I showed up with camera in hand, but was not prepared for the fact that ‘McNugget was HAMMERED!
Yes,, he/she had been running loose on the bar, drinking beer from the folks who poured a bit on the bar. When I got there the thing was trashed!
Doris salvaged it up and put it to bed, fed it crackers and coffee and it soon sprang back to life!

Then let’s look at the new view from the deck o f the
V. I. P. lounge.
Opened it right up for breeze and view.



The ‘Women’ at the poker game each bring some kind of munchies each week. Well, it was my turn to provide.
I made a batch of peanutbutter/oatmeal/chocklatechip cookies.
Hope they enjoyed.




No comments: