Monday, October 19, 2009

Your daily vocabulary lesson,,,,

Ho boy. Each morning I check in with a few news sites to keep up with what the fuck Sarah Palin has done to make me laugh current affairs. I saw where some politician was said to have ‘fist bumped’ the Pope. (notice I capitalized Pope). So just for grins I checked with my favorite dictionary on the correct meaning of ‘fist bump’. Imagine my surprise (yea, right) when this explanation popped up.




Fisting
The act or art of putting a fist in an ass or vigina, very popular practice among more evolved (kinky) gays. Requires great care and huge amounts of lubrication.

So this got me thinking, how many words could I find in a short while that are being mis-used or looked up wrong. I will include a few photos of the official research team hard at work here.



Kerfluffle
A kind of flatulence that is both silent and lacks scent.
I believe this to be wrong. I think Kerfluffle is more of a fuck up.
Due to yesterday's Kerfluffle, I will be leaving the community.


Spunk
A cute guy. Usually only NZ and Australian use.
That Brad Pitt's such a spunk.

OK,, now I have seen this word used a bit differently. But I agree, Brad Pitt is a big glob of spunk.


Smegma
A formidable cheese-like residue that builds up between the foreskin and the penis resulting from lack of personal hygiene around the groinal crotchable area.
Let’s revisit our old friend Smegma. For years I had no idea what people meant when they used that word. Then one day I looked it up. Then one other day I had my mom look it up. Now we’re talking funny! And I missed the Kodak moment.
Side note: While Smegma may be reminiscent of a domestic cheese, ball sweat smells like mayonnaise!
And that concludes todays lesson.
Your welcome.




Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do!

2 comments:

sandy a said...

Look up "Queef" and have a laugh!

Anonymous said...

And the funny intelligent part about a discussion of "fisting" is what............?

Maybe you should go back to supporting meth dealers and kidnappers. Belize it or not!