Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pole dancing,, it ain't for pussies!

Well low and behold! I am getting some applications for both primary and secondary pole dancers!
Even a couple from Da Breach, (but new policy dictates I can never, ever even hint to any real person living or dead. Details later.)
Some exciting news to be sure. But, there is also a reject pile some are being tossed into. Looks like the bike will have to be one of those with the stage on the front. Will have to pull a trailer for the beer cooler I guess.

Here is ‘Bridgit the Midgit’ doin her stuff. Slidin her badonk-a-donk up and down! What a cutie-pie!















And her cousin, ‘Veleeta’. I don’t see a vertically challenged person, I see some awsome attitude! (not to mention those great midget boobs!)












I tried to do this yesterday on a Palmetto out front. I can barely type today!










And I think I can find another use for these little fellas.














It’s all in the handbook. You had one as a kid right? Don’t tell me you were deprived!!! GASP!






Then we get to the reject pile.
Do these dickweeds need a explanation why they are rejects?








And she could be a contender,, may keep her resume on file.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, Barn ...
Answer to all your problems (right):

eBay - CARMEN ELECTRA PORTABLE STRIPPER DANCE POLE SENT FEDEX.

Be the first in Maya Beach ....

Dave Rider said...

Reminds me of a song...

Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.
- Confederate Railroad

BTW - I see you spell weird the same way I do.