Saturday, April 11, 2009

They walk among us,,,,,

Oh their fuckin real alright!
I know, I know, some of you no doubt think I’m wrong about the Zombies roamin the planet.
I can hear it now, “He’s several cages short of a puppy farm. Flying blind and solo into the Jungle of Bonkers!”
But I offer you up some more proof.
Woody Harrelson, the ultra smart bartender from Cheers, see’s Zombie's as well.
And if you can’t believe me and guy named Woody, who the fuck CAN you believe??


Zombie Jesus Day:

Easter... when Jesus rose from the dead... and we all know what a person is when he rises from the dead...


Happy Zombie Jesus Day! *huggles*


6 comments:

sandy a said...

ROFLOL!! I just texted that to one of my friends---too funny!

Gil Bruns said...

Ok, so let me get this straight.
We have "Dead-Guy-On-A-Stick" Day followed by a day of rest (even dead guys need to rest)followed buy Dead-Guy-Turns-Into-A-Zombie Day.
I think it's a teaching that I can follow...would there be Belikin for Communion?
Barn, what is your email address?

Barnacle said...

belikin,,, OK!

taylors@btl.net

Anonymous said...

heh heh ,,, jesus looks like he has saggy boobs,, he he he.
settle down bevis,,

Anonymous said...

Bill and Adriane the most happiest Easter Hugs from Brian and Jasmin Pics will follow

RPM said...

I think you have the date wrong. AD-33? Wouldn't it be AD-0? Or is that AD-1?

BC= Before Christ
AD= After Death