Monday, April 13, 2009

Here's how we play 'Hold-em' on the DoubleWide,,

We had a nice visit with our friends from Denver. I had not seen Doug in 35 years and met his girlfriend for the first time. Doug was just as I remembered him and Miranda was a hoot!

As I poured them into the truck for their ride to the airstrip, Miranda is sufferin a bit from the last night on the DoubleWide. So, I set her up with a big ‘ol shot of Noni juice!
HA,, that is the worst tasting shit to come along in ages, and she bout lost it! But since she kept it down, she should have been feeling better by Dangriga.

We have had in the last few weeks, a lot of serious body art stay here. And with Sandy coming soon it continues.
Here is a shot of Miranda’s back. She sez she has not seen some of this art work till I showed her the photo.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw once,,”My tattoos are worth more than your car.”

And George,, sorry bout yer lucky hat.
Here is Miranda playing ‘Hold-em’,,,
In her new lucky hat!
She wins with a pair!






Poker:

1) The addictive card game that will eventually be the ultimate downfall of about 10% of college students. There are hundreds of variations.

2) To slip the dick to a female in any orifice.

"Bob, what are you up to?"
"Oh, just starting this 20-page paper that I have due in 5 hours. Don't distract me!"
"Play some poker?"
"Fuck it, I'll play."

NEXT DAY:
"Bob, what are you up to?"
"Oh, just starting this 20-page paper that was due yesterday. Don't distract me!"
"Play some poker?"
"Poker? I barely even know her!"

2 comments:

sandy a said...

tell Miranda nice tattoos!

Anonymous said...

Poker? You poke 'er you brought 'er