Sunday, January 11, 2009

I see a bad moon a risin,,, I see trouble on the way,,,

Last night was to be the brightest full moon of 2009. We saw it and i wonder how they decide how bright it is? It was bright tho.

Sitting here one afternoon awhile back, hot, no breeze, wondering what would be the content of tomorrow’s blog, I glance to the left. Across the vast expanse of ‘The Great Room’, I can see Mrs. Barn taking an afternoon snooze. As I said it was hot. She’s layin there buck nekkid with her ass perfectly framed under this flag.

As you can imagine there is usually a camera nearby and this was a perfect Kodak moment!
Due to the incredible distance I had to reach from the computer room aaallllllll the way to the master bedroom, I had to mount the longest lens I own to get her ass framed nicely without cropping.
Snap off a few frames and JackPot! I got content for tomorrow!
Later that evening as we were knockin back a few cold ones, the subject came up. I was informed unconditionally that her ass was NOT to appear in the blog no matter how fine I claimed it to be.
“Come on,, it’s for the good of the blog. Take one for the team.”
Under direct threat of never to receive any sex ever again, EVER, I backed down and regrouped.
Which by the way I believe that particular threat should not be allowed. It is a cheap, indefensible maneuver that is equivalent to using a nuclear device during a rock fight! War over. Sign the surrender documents and bring the troops home.
But, last night while bowling a few frames, our screen saver began scrolling thru. It’s set to show random photos and eventually the shot of her ass came up. (She bowled a 249 by the way!) And shortly after that came the photo of what greeted me the morning after the ‘rock fight’.
I get up, feed the cat, rub the dog and turn him loose, make some coffee and sit down to write up the morning blog when I see all the caution notes. (click to enlarge)

So last night as this comes back up I see a blog entry for today!
If you are ever bowling at Barnacle Lanes and the screen saver starts to scroll, watch for a nice shot of a full moon!

Edit: The poll is over. It was unanimous, off to A.C. she goes!



I have strained cigarette-butt infested beer through my teeth.

2 comments:

RPM said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Good stuff!

I hope to make it down to Belize soon.

just a girl... said...

just found your blog, of course rpm is here. Us texans all think alike. Love your blog