Friday, July 25, 2008

Houston, We have a problem,,,

‘Mornin,,
Where are all the road improvement trucks? As far as I know, not one piece of equipment has been brought here. Now if they are setting up camp by Riverdale, I don’t know.
All of you who have exceeded your predicted start dates can drop off Scurvy’s chicken feet between 0700 and 1600.
Oh, and did you see the news today? The P.U.P. sez it deserves the credit for getting the paving job started????
Why oh why are Musa and Fonseca NOT in jail?
And check out the poll. Most of you are all for some snoosh for someone!
Have not heard back from the bitch in san Pedro. Hope she was not just some tease who caused me to replace our clothes hamper.

For some reason unknown to me, my fancy-pants photo uploader is on the fritz. I’m having trouble getting the photos to this site. Could be a Gecko packed it full of poop?
So in the meantime, bare bear with me and look at a few more hummers.














“People tell me, ‘Oh, you just drink to escape your problems.’ Well, no shit. I’d eat rat heads if it let me ditch my problems.”

No comments: