Thursday, September 3, 2020

Who the phuck names a hurricane Nana?

 I have always believed that it was Nana who brought you cookies and milk.  Not 75 miles per hour coconuts! Who the phuck names a hurricane Nana?
Well we watched for days as Nana grew from a speck on the map to a depression to a tropical storm. And the entire time it was pointed directly at us, no question.


Was scheduled to reach us around nighttime Wednesday so I made some preparations. Put some shit away that would be blown all over, that kinda shit. It's not THAT the wind is blowing at 75MPH.
It's WHAT the wind is blowing at 75mph!
Fell asleep early and slept thru the entire storm only to wake up at 0500 and take to dog out and notice there was very little evidence Nana even made a visit!


Oh sure, one deck chair sunk down in the sand, and some leaves were all over but gotdam, a hurricane?
I am sorely disappointed, I want my money back.
I will put the lid back on my trash can and move on.
On the other hand, there seems to be a couple more storms pointed at us already.




 

No comments: