Monday, September 23, 2013

Garbanzo cookies?

     Been busy lately as we have 3 weeks between guests so time to do some maintenance.
Had to repair and paint all beach and deck chairs, treat decks and stairs, yada yadda yaddaa!

But still need to find time for fun right?
So dicking round with some cookie idea i found this recipe for peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies using no flour or sugar.
What the phuck you might say?
Well, instead of flour, I used smashed chick peas (garbanzo beans), and in place of the sugar I used honey. Then crumbled up local chocolate bars and boom,, not bad at all!


And then one night whilst knocking back a few whiskey's, Mrs. Barn donned a fancy hat and let me play with that new softbox I am so proud of. I really love the light you get from it.

No comments: