Sunday, March 8, 2009

WTF were they thinking,,,,?

Mrs. Barn and I have no kids, no offspring, no mini-me’s, anywhere. We made a decision years ago. We thought about it for awhile. Then we went camping with our friends who did have kids, piles of ‘em!
We got home and were all, “fuck that, let’s get a dog”. And the deal was done.
And we figured that between my demon seed and her deviled eggs, we could very well end up with something like this!




So just where is he going with this? Well, this came into my attention and I am just wondering how all the parents out there are dealing with it?
Apparently, there is some kid toy/super hero or something known as WOLVERINE.
This is supposedly an inflatable WOLVERINE punching bag.
Is this the best joke a product designer has ever snuck past the marketing and production people?
Or did the Chinese manufacture slip it thu just for a ‘raff’? (that’s Chinese for laugh)

Junior: “Dad, will you blow up my punching bag?”
Dad: “Sure Junior. Let me see. Oh,, wait a minute, this looks like a job for your mother.”
Junior: “But mom’s over at aunt Lulu’s. Said she had to ‘see their new pool boy’s package’?”
Dad: “Well go find your tramp sister, Velveeta. She’ll blow up anything.”




Bats in the Cave:

A description a woman may use for being celibate or not having had sex in some time.
"It's been so long since I had sex that I got bats in the cave."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like kids......medium rare with a little salt and pepper.

Anonymous said...

No Kids? Yer smarter than I thought!!!

Belize is just not the same when you have kids forcing you to be responsible. (They tend to cut into your drinking time!) Without them, we'd still be there.

GREAT blog!!! I just spent several hours over the past few days reading the whole thing....good times!! (It's been raining here.)


Your photo's keep getting better and better! Thank's for the entertainment!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Sorry, was supposed to say "Yer EVEN smarter than I thought." No dummy can write like you.

Also, I gotta recommend, if you haven't played it already, "The World of Goo" for Wii. It's super addictive like tetris, but WAY cooler. If you connect the wii to the net, you can download it directly from Nintendo's site....think it's $15 US, but so worth it!!

Google it for reviews and trailers.

RPM said...

LOL, reminds me of Otto Pilot from Airplane!