Monday, April 28, 2008

it's a start

As this blog progresses, I plan to document my almost daily activity here including photos.

There will be updates on area goings on, road work, activity in the local bars (most notably Mango’s).

I intend to spread gossip just up to the point I get into some sort of trouble.

I may interject some of my opinions into subjects like politics, local and national. No U.S. politics though,, I hate that!

I have had an urge to write something for awhile now and with the addition of using photos, this blog will give me the kick in the ass I need in both venues.

You may have noticed the caution at the beginning of this blog. I cannot guaranty your eyes and or ears won’t be offended,, proceed with caution!

So with all that out of the way,, we are off like a prom dress!

No comments: